2017 Women's Conference
Saturday, March 11, 2017
Registration Update: Registration for this event is full.
We are no longer adding to the waitlist. Thank you for your interest, and we hope to see you next year!
All women of the Catholic Diocese of Arlington are invited to the 2017 Women's Conference, "Breaking Free Through Forgiveness" at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Herndon, Va. Featuring Immaculee Ilibagiza, author and survivor of the Rwandan Genocide. Bishop Michael Burbidge will be celebrating Mass at his first ever Women's Conference in the Diocese of Arlington!
Schedule of Events
- Check in and Breakfast at 7:45 a.m.
- Conference begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Confession available during check in and breakfast. Arrive early to avoid lines!
- Ticket fee will change midnight, February 2, from the early-bird fee of $55 to the standard fee of $65.
- Students can register for $25, but must fill out and mail in a registration form.
- Scholarships are available upon request and based on need.
- Tickets are Non-Refundable!
Parking at St. Joseph's is limited. Please carpool.