Office of Planning, Construction and Facilities
The Office of Planning, Construction and Facilities (OPCF) provides technical and fiduciary oversight in addition to project management for the physical development and maintenance of all diocesan facilities and properties.
Our mission is to provide professional guidance and assistance to all diocesan and local parish projects from planning, design, financing and construction, to facility commissioning on time and on budget. The OPCF staff and departments involved in the planning, construction and facilities management process are available to you to answer your questions and to lead and guide you.
What We Do: Services and Projects
- Feasibility studies review
- Budgetary analysis
- Interview, select and prepare contracts with the various design professionals
- Coordinate with governing authorities on zoning issues, permits and final releases
- Solicit and evaluate bid proposals, and prepare contracts with the selected construction contractors
- Provide contract administration throughout the duration of the project
- Maintain and archive comprehensive project files and drawings