What Are Catholic Metro Schools?
- Catholic schools easily accessible to local military bases and installations—the Pentagon, Ft. Myer, Richardson Hall.
- Nearby to the area's largest public and private employers—DOD, State Department, DEA, NSF, Virginia Hospital Center, Verizon, TSA, SAIC, Marriott International, EPA.
- Characterized by student bodies of highly diverse race, ethnicity, language, and country of origin.
- Open to students regardless of parish or faith community.
- Safe, welcoming environments for all students.
- School communities where caring for others comes first.
- Specialize in individual student attention.
- Provide before and after-care programs
- Accommodate mid-year transfers—perfect for military families moving into the area.
- Support the Military Child Education Coalition’s guiding principles.
- Provide need-based financial aid.