The Goal of Catholic education in the Diocese of Arlington is the fulfillment of the educational ministry of the Catholic Church and has as its primary objective the on-going formation and the development of each individual’s God-given gifts.
As a parent or guardian, you have many options in selecting an educational opportunity for your student. It is indeed one of the most important choices you can make for your student’s future. In choosing a Catholic school, you are providing your student with the spiritual and developmental skills they will need to build a bright academic future. Our students are leaders, developing in safe and nurturing environments conducive to academic excellence where they prepare for higher education and the global marketplace beyond.
Catholic Schools of the Diocese of Arlington welcome students of all backgrounds and faiths to experience the comprehensive education of mind, heart, and spirit. Consider your student’s academic career a success story waiting to be written. Consider the possibilities and potential to be realized.
• Assist in the total faith formation of children;
• Believe that all children can succeed;
• Set high expectations with a challenging curriculum that is balanced with arts and music;
• Hold a proven record of academic excellence with high graduation rates;
• Promote self-discipline with moral values to serve others and help develop leadership;
• Have caring and effective teachers in a safe and disciplined environment;
• Teach respect of self and others; and,
• Prepare students to be productive citizens and good stewards of resources. (NCEA 2008)
• Discuss what characteristics of a school are important to your family;
• Visit the web sites of each school you are considering;
• Contact the school to schedule a visit and / or request additional information; and,
• What is so unique about this school that gives me valid and reliable reasons to enroll my child as a student?
Copyright © 2016 Catholic Diocese of Arlington email@example.com