The Conference for the Engaged (CFE) program is designed to stimulate reflection and discussion on key aspects of marriage and family life.
- Human Images of God
- The Goodness of Marriage
- Marriage as a Sacrament and Vocation
- Compatibility and Love
- Finding Our Financial Future
- Introduction to NFP
Presentations are offered by married couples, priests/deacons, and professional counselors.
The Diocese offers two different CFE programs: One based in Vienna, VA, which is a single day program taking place on 16 Saturdays each year. The other is based in Woodbridge, VA, and is offered on three consecutive Thursday nights, twice a year. Both programs satisfy the conference requirement. Please select only one.
A Certificate of Completion is given to the couple at the end of each conference.
Vienna Upcoming Dates:
- March 25 (FULL. Please call or email if you want to be put on the waitlist. You must register for one conference below to be added to the waitlist)
- April 8
- April 22
- May 6
- May 20: Second Union included
- June 24
- July 15
- August 5
- September 16: Second Union included
- September 30
- October 21
- November 4: Second Union Included
- December 9
Woodbridge Upcoming Dates
- Series 2: August 3, 10, 17
View Dates or Print the Mail-Registration Form