cATHOLic Communications cAMPAIGN
“Go into the whole world and proclaim the gospel …” (Mark 16:15).
Our diocesan church reaches out to our parishioners and the community through the Catholic Communications Campaign (CCC), sponsored by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB).
Your donations to the CCC fund evangelization efforts, including Catholic radio and television, daily Scripture meditations and the “For Your Marriage” campaign. For more information, visit the USCCB's Catholic Communications Campaign.
The Catholic Communications Campaign is an annual Second Collection. Your generosity is appreciated!
- Radio and television advertising
- The publication of Bishop Loverde’s pastoral letters
- The Annual Diocesan Directory
- The maintenance of diocesan Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Bulletin announcements to parishes, priests and religious
- The Web site for the Arlington Diocese and the Diocesan blog Encourage and Teach
- The Light is On For You, which invited parishioners back to Confession
- Media Relations on behalf of the diocese and the parishes
- Televised Mass for the homebound