SIGN UP: to join priests, seminarians and lay people who will raise money as they participate in this year’s 41st Annual Marine Corps Marathon or 10K. Your support will bring many blessings to our future priests and, through them, to countless others for many years to come!
There are two races that one can register for to become a member of the RACE FOR SEMINARIANS TEAM:
(1) MARINE CORPS MARATHON (26.2 miles) -or-
(2) MARINE CORPS 10K (6.2 miles)
HOW TO SIGN UP: MARINE CORPS MARATHON RUNNERS must follow a two-step process to become a part of the Race For Seminarians Team:
1. First, secure a spot directly with the Marine Corps Marathon. There are two ways to do this:
2. Once you have secured your marathon spot, then sign up with us to become a part of the Race for Seminarians Team. Marathon runners agree to a fundraising goal of at least $350. To become a MARATHON RFS TEAM member, click the link below.
MARINE CORPS 10K RUNNERS must also follow a two-step process to become a part of the Race for Seminarians team:
1. Register for the race at the MCM10K website. (There is a registration fee and an additional processing fee that will be charged to your credit card.) 10K slots are not difficult to obtain, and it normally stays open until late September.
2. Sign up with us to become a part of the Race for Seminarians Team. 10K runners agree to a fundraising goal of at least $175. To become a 10K RFS TEAM member, click the link below.
COME TO THE KICKOFF AND JOIN OUR TEAM!
The annual Race for Seminarians Kickoff is Thursday, September 8, 6:00 - 7:30 p.m., at St. Charles Borromeo in Arlington. Includes a taco bar, tips from a trainer, and info on the Race for Seminarians. You do not need to be registered for the race to come to the kickoff. RSVP by September 2 to the Office of Vocations at 703-841-2514 or email@example.com.
Click Here to Register
Copyright © 2016 Catholic Diocese of Arlington firstname.lastname@example.org