Additional Giving Opportunities
"Who is a Christian steward? One who receives God's gifts gratefully, cherishes and tends them in a responsible and accountable manner, shares them in justice and love with others, and returns them with increase to the Lord" (Stewardship: A Disciple’s Response, USCCB).
Without the compassion and generosity of so many, we could not carry out our holy mission to serve the poor, and to strengthen the Church's mission here in the Diocese of Arlington.
We pledge to you that:
- We will acknowledge all donations and support
- We will use all donations for the purposes for which they were given
- We will provide accurate information on the use of donated resources and dollars
- We welcome all questions from donors and answer all questions in a prompt and truthful manner
- We will keep all donor information confidential
- We will provide every donor the opportunity to have their names deleted from mailing lists
- We will be open and transparent in our reporting of donations and resources
- We will make financial reports available to donors, media and the public
- We will remain vigilant and informed on the identity and backgrounds of all those who serve on our governing boards and hold those in decision-making positions to the highest standard.