Stakeholder meetings will be hosted at St. James Parish in Falls Church. They begin at 7:30 P.M. and end at 9:30 P.M. All adults are welcome to attend these meetings; Stakeholders are required to be in attendance.
- November 10, 2016 - Mandatory Stakeholder Meeting, St. James
- February 13, 2017 - Mandatory Stakeholder Meeting, St. James
- April 24, 2017 - Mandatory Stakeholder Meeting, St. James
Adult Volunteer Training Days
- Monday, March 6, 2017 - Adult Training Meeting (Holy Spirit, Annandale); 6:30 P.M. - 9:30 P.M.
- Saturday, March 11, 2017 - Adult Training Meeting (Holy Family, Woodbridge); 2:30 P.M. - 5:30 P.M.
- Thursday, March 16 - Adult Training Meeting (St. Timothy, Chantilly); 6:30P.M. - 9:30 P.M.
Attendance at one of the Adult Training Meetings is mandatory for all Adult Leaders that plan to attend WorkCamp. Daily security volunteers, Homebase volunteers, and Contractors do NOT need to attend this training. Please speak to your parish Stakeholder for details about these meetings.
The initial Contractor Meeting will be held at St. Ann Parish in Arlington, VA on June 7, 2017 from 7:30 to 9:30pm.
We will be going over critical information for the projects as well as handing out project packets to all volunteer contractors that evening.
We will also be hosting another follow-up Contractor Meeting on the Sunday evening of WorkCamp. This meeting will cover any last minute questions you may have regarding your project. Please DO NOT plan for this Sunday meeting to take the place of the June meeting. You will miss a lot of information that you will find helpful.
If you are interested in signing up to be a volunteer contractor this year and do not know who your parish Coordinator of Youth Ministry or Parish Stakeholder is, please contact the Office of Youth Ministry at 703-841-2559.
WorkCamp will be held June 24-30, 2017 in Fredericksburg, VA.