Stakeholder meetings will be hosted at St. James Parish in Falls Church. They begin at 7:30 P.M. and end at 9:30 P.M. All adults are welcome to attend these meetings; Stakeholders are required to be in attendance.
• November 10, 2016 - Mandatory Stakeholder Meeting, St. James
• February 13, 2017 - Mandatory Stakeholder Meeting, St. James
• April 24, 2017 - Mandatory Stakeholder Meeting, St. James
• Monday, March 6, 2017 - Adult Training Meeting (Holy Spirit, Annandale); 6:30 P.M. - 9:30 P.M.
• Saturday, March 11, 2017 - Adult Training Meeting (Holy Family, Woodbridge); 2:30 P.M. - 5:30 P.M.
• Thursday, March 16 - Adult Training Meeting (St. Timothy, Chantilly); 6:30P.M. - 9:30 P.M.
Attendance at one of the Adult Training Meetings is mandatory for all Adult Leaders that plan to attend WorkCamp. Daily security volunteers, Homebase volunteers, and Contractors do NOT need to attend this training. Please speak to your parish Stakeholder for details about these meetings.
The initial Contractor Meeting will be held at St. Ann Parish in Arlington, VA on June 7, 2017 from 7:30 to 9:30pm.
We will be going over critical information for the projects as
well as handing out project packets to all volunteer contractors that
We will also be hosting
another follow-up Contractor Meeting on the Sunday evening of WorkCamp.
This meeting will cover any last minute questions you may have regarding
your project. Please DO NOT plan for this Sunday meeting to take the
place of the June meeting. You will miss a lot of information that
you will find helpful.
you are interested in signing up to be a volunteer contractor this year
and do not know who your parish Coordinator of Youth Ministry or Parish
Stakeholder is, please contact the Office of Youth Ministry at
WorkCamp will be held June 24-30, 2017 in Fredericksburg, VA.
Copyright © 2016 Catholic Diocese of Arlington email@example.com